Those who plan do better than those who do not plan, even though they rarely stick to their plan
Konnect Projects & Donations
“ It’s easier to take than to give. It’s nobler to give than to take. The thrill of taking lasts a day. The thrill of giving lasts a lifetime.”
– Joan Marques
- $15 care package for a family, includes hygiene products, toiletries, household products
- $25 supports kiddos with back to school items, lunch box school supplies, gas cards
- $50 family or individual receive 1 hour session
- $75 family or individual receive 1.5 hour session
- $100 family receive 2 sessions which includes case management support, residential and housing assistance.
- $175 same as above but also includes career coaching and job development or just Financial assistance towards utilities, transportation, medical care
- $200 Full sponsorship of a family, youth or individual also includes Financial Assistance
- $300 Silver Package same as $200 package but includes Financial assistance for shelter for those who are facing homelessness.
- $500 Gold Package same as above but includes providing transportation to shelter, therapy, medical appointments, job interview
Annual Giveback Fundraiser
The Give Back Program is a phase out program that will offer life coaching skills, resources, and support for the incarcerated who will soon be released. It will be a 90,60,30 day project in which training and workshops will be provided. Our goal is to provide crucial survival skills the incarcerated will need such as social skills, financial literacy and business etiquette.
The last 30 days of the program will shift to case management support in order to get the inmates set up with re-entry support such as housing, resources, and supported employment.We will be welcoming monetary gifts year round to assist supporting our goal.
To be able to supply full sponsorships and resources, we need to secure that other business and the general public have access to our program. Konnect Services strive to connect individuals with basic needs as well as assisting them to achieve there life goals.